In the areas of strength training, fitness, weight loss, and sport performance there are many ways to get from point A to point B. What is the best way to get strong?...to build muscle?...to improve conditioning?...to lose body fat?...to prepare for a sport? There is no one-size-fits-all best way. Too many factors and variables must be taken into consideration: one’s genetics, training experience, lifestyle, nutritional habits, discipline, etc. Couple all those factors with all the on-going research and exercise protocol experimentation, the proliferation of the nutritional supplement industry, and our free enterprise society - to name a few - it can be puzzling and overwhelming. With so much information out there (partly thanks to where you are now, the Internet), who and what can you believe? We all must sort through the good, the bad, and the ugly to find sensible and productive information that can be used to achieve goals. That stated, the intent of this website is to offer truth and sanity regarding “what’s out there”…to point you toward proven-to-work methods and guidelines so you don't waste your valuable time and money. Here is some of what you will find:
- Structured strength training workouts – actual “road maps” for when you hit the gym.
- Conditioning program fundamentals and programs.
- Sensible weight loss guidelines.
- Clearly-defined research results, in plain English.
- A heads-up on some of the nonsense that exists out there – buyer beware.
- Links to other valuable information and websites.
Download my "Free Stuff", buy my books and get "The Best Training and Nutrition Advice on planet Earth!